Turn It Purple 2023
Turn it Purple this November for Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month.
Turn it Purple is back again! We’ve got lots of fun activities planned at Pancreatic Cancer Action to mark Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month…
This Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month, we’ve also launched our #MISSED campaign.
It’s for all those whose symptoms were missed and for their families and friends who miss them.
Are you missing a loved one who has died from pancreatic cancer? Join our #MISSED campaign and share their photo and story on your social media channels to help us raise awareness. Don’t forget to use #MISSED and please tag us in your post.
Where your money goes
Pancreatic Cancer Action has achieved so much this year, thanks to your generous donations and fundraising.
Our work wouldn’t happen without the money you fundraise and donate. Every pound and penny helps us make a big difference to people with pancreatic cancer and enables us to support their families and loved ones.
Find out what your generous donations and fundraising goes towards;
- We have disseminated 3984 health information booklets in 2023 alone, free of charge to patients, healthcare professionals, carers and family members who need them.
- We have reached over 5,000 people through awareness activities in Scotland.
- 7,000 GPs in the UK have completed our e-learning, and we know from their first-hand experience that this has made a real difference in saving lives.
Here are some ways your donations and fundraising could help our work in the future;
- £500 – Could get our accredited patient information into hospitals and cancer centres.
- £20 – Could ensure a local GP or Pharmacist gets expert information on detecting pancreatic cancer.
- £10 – Could deliver patients and families specialist information and support.