Payroll Giving is one of the easiest and tax effective ways to donate to Pancreatic Cancer Action and allows you to help those effected by pancreatic cancer every time you get paid.
A donation of £10 to Pancreatic Cancer Action only costs you £8 (and a higher tax rate payer £6), this is because the donation is deducted before income tax is applied.
Payroll Giving provides us with a steady source of income allowing us to plan for our future work; raising more awareness, educating medical professionals, providing patient support and information and funding vital research into early diagnostic tools. Your gift really can make a difference.
Payroll Giving For Employees
Payroll Giving allows you to support charities of your choice through your gross pay/pension. The donations are
taken from your pay/pension before income tax is applied making it a tax-effective way to give!
- Decide how much you wish to pledge each payday.
- Complete a donation choice form. You can do this online, or download a form.
- Relax, knowing you a making a difference each month
For more information download the Payroll Giving Brochure for Employees or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
What if I change jobs?
Even if you change jobs you can still continue to give as long as your employer is registered with a Payroll Giving Agency (PGA). A list of agencies can be found here – Approved Payroll Giving Agencies
Payroll Giving For Employers
Payroll Giving can be a great asset to your benefits package along with it begin an excellent addition to your Corporate Social Responsibility.
It is easy top set up and run and there are very few costs to you!
How to set up the scheme
- Register with Charitable Giving (our approved Payroll Giving Agency) – they send your employees’s donations direct to their nominated charities
- Then promote payroll giving scheme to staff either through your internal networks or requesting information from PCA by emailing email@example.com
- Pancreatic Cancer Action and any other nominated charities will receive the funds directly from the agency.