Pyjamas for PanCan
Our team of supporters have proudly worn their pyjamas and raised vital funds for Pancreatic Cancer Action for years. Pyjamas for PanCan is a fun way to fundraise and raise awareness of pancreatic cancer in your workplace, school, university or local community group by wearing your pyjamas for the day!
How you can take part in Pyjamas for PanCan?
To take part and raise awareness of pancreatic cancer, you need to:
- Ask your work place, school or community group to wear their Pyjamas for a day! Ask for donations of £1-2 on the day which you can do here.
- Register to take part and order your fundraising pack which will include everything you need to get started.
- Book an Occupational Health Talk with one of our team members. You can learn more about our mission and how you can spot the early signs and symptoms of pancreatic cancer.
- Share your pyjamas pictures on social media, making sure to tag us and using the hashtag #PyjamasforPanCan.
What’s inside the Pyjamas for PanCan fundraising pack?
- Information on how to get started and a sponsorship form.
- Posters for your event to encourage donations and sign ups.
- Fun and games, including balloons and ‘pin the pocket on the PJs games.
- PCA leaflets and awareness materials.
- Fundraising tool kit and a cardboard collection box.
- ..and not forgetting those pyjama essentials – hot chocolate and a Pyjamas for PanCan eye mask!
We have lots of resources to help you make your pyjama day a success that are available to download on our website here.
If you’d like more information on signing up to Pyjamas for PanCan, then email our fundraising team.