Bake it Purple
Raise awareness and funds with your very own bake sale, coffee morning or afternoon tea! Bake it Purple in your community group, school, or workplace!
Our Bake it Purple pack contains everything you would need for the perfect bake-off.
What’s in the Bake it Purple pack?
(Everything listed in pink can be downloaded or ordered!)
Stuck for inspiration?
If you want your cakes to have even more of an impact, order your edible cake toppers from “My Cupcake Toppers” to display on your cakes.
• Use our recipes for guidance, or make your own baked goods.
• Bake for your friends, colleagues or community group
• You don’t have to be restricted to cakes! You could offer homemade
lemonade, savoury treats, a raffle or a competition!
Remember to take lots of photos of your bake sale, share them on social media and send them to us!
You can also use the hashtag #bakeitpurple
Where your money goes
Pancreatic Cancer Action has achieved so much this year, thanks to your generous donations.
Our work wouldn’t happen without the money you raise and donate. Every pound and penny helps us make a big difference to people with pancreatic cancer and enables us to support their families and loved ones.
Find out what your generous donations fund;
- We have disseminated 3984 health information booklets in 2023 alone, free of charge to patients, healthcare professionals, carers and family members who need them.
- We have reached over 5,000 people through awareness activities in Scotland.
- 7,000 GPs in the UK have completed our e-learning, and we know from their first-hand experience that this has made a real difference in saving lives.
Here are some ways your donations could help our work in the future;
- £500 – Could get our accredited patient information into hospitals and cancer centres.
- £100 – Could provide personalised one-to-one support calls for patients.
- £20 – Could ensure a local GP or Pharmacist gets expert information on detecting pancreatic cancer.
- £10 – Could deliver patients and families specialist information and support.