Pancreatic Cancer Action's main aim is to improve early diagnosis of pancreatic cancer, funding life-saving research, provide information patients can trust and provide resources to healthcare professionals.
Get in touch
Call 0303 040 1770 Ext. 3 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Out of hours:
- Issy, Snr Marketing Executive: 07450709756
- Lu, Marketing and Communicaitons Manager: 07881684942
What we can do to support journalists
- We can put you in touch with individuals affected by pancreatic cancer who would be happy to share their story
- Provide expert spokespeople who can supply comment. This includes Ali Stunt who is a 10 year pancreatic cancer survivor and the founder and CEO of PCA
- We can provide you with up to date information about pancreatic cancer, including research, statistics
You can also find some helpful stats, facts and other resources to help you below.
What we can do to help supporters
- We can help publicise your event/challenge with your local media, on our social media and website
- We can help you share your story with the media to help raise awareness of pancreatic cancer