Twenty for 2020 Challenge
Kickstart a decade of change for pancreatic cancer! Take on 20 challenges throughout 2020!
Who can take part?
The Twenty for 2020 Challenge is your challenge, your way!
There are also no restrictions on what events you take part in or whether you want to do it on your own or as part of a team. You can also make it as easy or strenuous as you like.
What could I do?
We’ve listed some ideas below to get you thinking on what you could do:
Take part in a challenge event
- Start Couch to 5K
- Run, walk, swim or cycle 20KM or 20,000KM
- Hold your own sponsored walk
- Sign up to a zip wire or skydive
Things to do
- Host a bake sale (or turn it into a virtual best cake competition!)
- Share our symptoms posts on social media
- Monitor a collection tin
- Wear your pyjamas to work or school day
- Organise an event with your social and leisure clubs
- Aim to raise £20k on your own or as a group
- Register for Payroll Giving through your company
- Sign up to Recycle 4 Charity
- Find out about more virtual fundraising ideas
And remember, it’s your challenge your way! So the possibilities are endless!
If you would like to discuss any of your ideas, please feel free to get in touch. We love hearing about your ideas and being your cheerleader of support!
What will you do for your Twenty for 2020 Challenge?
If you would like to find out more then sign up below or get in touch to find out more, by emailing email@example.com.