Brighton Marathon running event
Join #TeamPCA for this fantastic Marathon weaving through Brighton and Hove whilst taking in the breath-taking views along the seafront.
The Brighton Marathon is one of the UK’s favourite 26.2-milers. It has a stunning backdrop of the sea in one of the countries most vibrant city’s. This race gets bigger and bigger each year, so don’t miss out!
Preston park, Brighton. Sunday 19th April 2020
- Registration fee: £35
- Minimum fundraising target: £500
Sign up with PCA to receive
- Pancreatic Cancer Action running vest and hoodie
- PCA branded water bottle
- Fundraising pack with ideas and all the information you need.
- On going support leading up to the race from our dedicated fundraising team!
- Meet and greet at our PCA tent in the Charity Village after the event!
Sign up with the form below
Pick your challenge and fill in your details: