Virgin Money London Marathon 2019
If you’ve secured a ballot place and would like to run for PCA…PLEASE CLICK HERE!
Billed the ‘best marathon in the world’ this event is the biggest on the PCA calendar and we want you to join us.
The London Marathon attracts thousands of participants, running around one of the greatest cities in the world. We would be delighted to have you join our team and will be with you every step of the way!
Date: 28th April 2019
Distance: 26.2 miles (42.2km)
Registration Fee: £100 (payable on allocation of your place)
Minimum sponsorship: £2,000
What you receive from Pancreatic Cancer Action:
- Free PCA running vest, hoodie and iron on letters
- Free PCA water bottle
- An online, free-to-use Training Zone
- Official welcome pack with fundraising tips and advice
- Ongoing support from our dedicated fundraising team
- PCA cheering station on race day!
Applications for the 2020 London Marathon open Monday 29th April 2019!