We are accepting award applications until 9th December!
Make sure you are prepared for the deadline
The deadline for the Pharmacy of the Year Award is looming and we wanted to make sure that you are all prepared. So, before entering the Award, make sure that you have completed the following:
- The free e-learning module on pancreatic cancer –click here.
- Raised awareness of pancreatic cancer within your pharmacy and the wider community – you can hand out information or use social media to spread the word!
Enter the award
To submit your entry, complete our Pharmacy Award application form. The deadline for Pharmacy of the Year award is 9th December.
The form will ask for details on your pharmacy, the staff that completed the e-learning module and information on the awareness activities you carried out in November.
As an optional extra, you can also upload images to support your application.
Don’t forget to let us know everything you’ve been doing!
The Winning Pharmacy!
The winner will take home:
- The ‘Turn it Purple’ Pharmacy of the Year Award and PCA ‘goody bag’
- Publicity in leading pharmacy magazines which will be received by all UK pharmacies
- Recognition across Pancreatic Cancer Action’s social media channels and website with an average reach of 75,000 people a week
- A profile on your pharmacy in Pancreatic Cancer Action’s Action Magazine and Turn it Purple toolkit 2019.
We will be announcing the winner of the Pharmacy of the Year Award 2018 mid December, so keep a look out on our website and social media pages. You can also sign up to our e-newsletter for healthcare professionals.