Lay Review Volunteer
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Health Information Lay Review Volunteer for Pancreatic Cancer Action. You will help us to review our resources and provide feedback on the content and design. Your input helps to ensure that the information we provide is engaging, easy to follow and prompts important conversations about pancreatic cancer.
The amount of time you spend reviewing is entirely up to you. We welcome thorough and honest feedback which may take longer for you to provide. Therefore, the more time spent improving our resources the better but there is no minimum requirement. All reviews will take place remotely so there are no travel expectations.
What are the personal benefits?
In return for your time, you will benefit from:
- Contributing to our mission of saving lives through early diagnosis.
- The opportunity to improve reading and writing skills and practice providing feedback.
- Excellent volunteering experience to include in your CV.
- Opportunities to meet other volunteers.
Who are we looking for?
Ideally, you will have:
- A good knowledge and understanding of the English language.
- Good communication skills.
- An ability to work and respond to set timescales.
- Confidence in using computers and email.
Above all else, it is important you are willing to represent those affected by pancreatic cancer and you will share our commitment to improving survival rates through early diagnosis.