Fundraising and Events Volunteer
We are looking for volunteers from across the UK and Northern Ireland who are passionate about raising funds to help fund our research, awareness campaigns and medical education.
A fundraising and events volunteers helps us to raise funds at events in their local areas and represent Pancreatic Cancer Action at events!
Some of the roles an Event Volunteer can take on:
- Organising bucket collections and handing out information about pancreatic cancer in your local area.
- Hosting cheering stations with friends and family at our challenge events to support our fundraisers!
- Cheering and marshalling
- Attending awareness events
Who can be a fundraising and events volunteer?
Anyone can apply to be a fundraising and events volunteer, however, the following skills and attributes will help in this role.
- Confident communication skills with individuals and groups
What can we offer you?
- Resources to help you cheer
- Ongoing support from our Community Fundraiser
- Regular updates about the charity and the difference you are helping us make
- Access to our events and fundraising volunteer Facebook page where you receive immediate
updates and share ideas and stories with fellow reps.
Collection Tin Volunteer
Did you know, the average collection tin left by a till checkout can raise on average £30 every 6 weeks?!
This can really add up over time and we know that small change can make a big difference.
We are asking our supporters to take up the challenge and become collection tin volunteer – an easy and effective way to raise vital funds and improve early diagnosis of pancreatic cancer!