Cheer on participants at mass events like the London Marathon, Great North Run, and the Edinburgh Marathon. Support activities in your local areas by helping with registrations, manning a stall or being a hi-vis warrior.
Flexible dependant on volunteer’s availability
What the role involves:
- Volunteering at events.
- Holding cheering stations.
- Stewarding at mass participation events.
- Inspiring your networks to take part in our flagship events and challenges such as Striding for Survival.
Who are we looking for?
Anyone can apply to be an Events volunteer however these skills and attributes will help in this role.
- Confident communication skills with individuals and groups.
What can we offer you?
- Resources to help you carry out your role.
- Ongoing support from the fundraising team.
- Regular updates about the charity and the difference you are helping us make.
- Access to our Volunteers Facebook page where you receive immediate updates and share ideas and stories with fellow reps.