Current volunteering opportunities
As a small team we rely on our amazing supporters to help us cheer on our runners and marshals at our events!
We have lots of one-off volunteering opportunities to be part of a cheer team and marshal at event. You can view all opportunities in your area on our interactive map below 🙂
To register your interest with any of the opportunities please email email@example.com or call 0303 040 1770.
- London Land Marks Half Marathon | 29/03/2020
- Brighton Marathon | 19/04/2020
- London Marathon | 26/04/2020
- Great Bristol Run 10k | 03/05/2020
- Edinburgh Marathon, Half & 10k | 23-24/05/2020
- Vitality London 10000 | 25/05/2020
- Striding for Survival South | 06/06/2020
- Prudential Ride London | 16/08/2020
- Men’s 10k Scotland | 30/08/2020
- Great North Run | 13/09/2020
- New Forest Marathon, Half Marathon, 10 & 5k | 13/09/2020
- Scottish Half Marathon & 10k | 20/09/2020
- Bournemouth Marathon | 3-4/10/2020
- Royal Parks Half Marathon | 11/10/20
- Great South Run | 18/10/2020
If you are interested in any of the above opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0303 040 1770 during office hours.
Volunteer at our office
If you live locally to Oakhanger, Hampshire, you are welcome to come and help out either for a couple of hours or on a time-specific project.
We are a very small team and there is lots of work to be done. From sending out awareness materials in the post to helping with our accounts, or for more involved project work, there is something for everyone. Do please let us know in advance if you are coming along so we can be ready to welcome you.
If you would like to volunteer at our office, please contact us or call 0303 040 1770 during office hours.