Become an Event and Fundraising Volunteer
As a Fundraising and Events Volunteer, you can cheer on participants at mass events like the London Marathon, Great North Run, and Ride 100. Support activities in your local areas by helping with registrations, manning a stall, being a hi-vis warrior.
What does this role involve?
Well, that is up to you … with a little help from us of course!
You can make it what you want. We don’t want to write a one-size-fits-all role because everyone is different.
The role may involve any of the following opportunities:
- “PCA Cheer Squad” at events such as the London Marathon, Prudential Ride London and The Great North Run.
- Volunteering at PCA events or holding an awareness stand
- Promoting events and challenges to your contacts (friends and family) to take part in such as Striding for Survival and the Cotswolds Way Challenge
- Organising bucket collections at supermarkets, train stations and local events – handing out information about pancreatic cancer in your local area
- Promote and manage our “Change for Change” collection tin(s) within your community. Empty, record and bank the collections for PCA
- Event photographer or videographer
We’ll provide you with all the information and support you need to help make any event a success.
If you have any questions or want to apply for any of the volunteer roles, please email [email protected] or call on 0303 040 1770 during office hours.