Turn it Purple!
We have a clear vision – to save more lives through early diagnosis and with your support we can continue our vital work. Turn it Purple is a fantastic opportunity to turn your whole world purple, remember those who have sadly passed away from the disease, and celebrate those who have survived.
How can you get involved this November?
Wear it purple
- Have a Purple fancy dress day (suggested donation of £2)
- Wear purple wigs, clothes, sunglasses, hats, ties or socks!
- Wear a purple ribbon or pansy pin badge.
- Hold a best dressed competition.
- Hold a raffle and ask local businesses to donate a raffle prize.
Bake it purple
- Get busy in the kitchen and bake some purple treats!
- Hold a bake sale at work, school or community group.
- Hold a baking competition, prize for the best baker!
- Include a raffle and ask local businesses to donate prizes.
Move it purple
- Take on a marathon! Run, walk or cycle 26 miles.
- Turn your fitness class purple; zumba, spin class, boxercise or yoga!
- Hold an office Olympics- Suggested donation of £2 to take part
Share It Purple
- Visit: Create a Facebook Fundraising page to collect donations!
- Click on “Create Fundraiser” and fill in your details
- Share your fundraising page with friends and family!
Use the hashtag #Turnitpurple throughout November Share you photos and our social media posts!
Light it purple
We have teamed up with 5 other UK charities to turn the UK purple on World Pancreatic Cancer Day! Lighting up your home, a focal point in your village, town or city is a way to remember loved ones who have sadly passed away and to acknowledge those living with or beyond the disease.
- Add your light up to the map and see our lovely gallery of photos!
- Visit: www.purplelightsuk.org to find out more
Plant it purple
The pansy is one of our most recognised charity symbols as it represents hope and life.