Thames Bridge Trek
Join 3,000 other trekkers as we venture across the Capital taking in unrivalled views of the skyline from its best vantage points. Setting out from Putney Bridge - we head East towards the City, zig-zagging over the array of historic bridges - each with its own fascinating story - and a mid point stop in Vauxhall for some snacks & drinks. 25km later, it's a finish line celebration in Southwark past the majestic Tower Bridge.
Date: 11th September 2021
What costs are involved?
|Charity Sponsorship||Mixed Funding||Self Funded|
|£5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising||£39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising||£79 reg fee + no fundraising target|
Sign up with PCA to receive
- A fundraiser pack with a PCA t-shirt and fundraising materials
- Ongoing support from our dedicated fundraising team before and after your event!
- Use of our online, interactive training hub: The PCA T-Zone
- Finishers certificate
To be covid-compliant, our new measures include:
- Ultra Challenges – events hosted outdoors, in open space
- Staggered starting waves, in singles & pairs, meaning social distancing can be observed
- Expanded site & format for start, rest stops & finish lines
- Mandatory face-masks at all rest stops, with clear signage on when masks are required
- Hand sanitiser and expanded hygiene facilities
- Temperature checks on arrival & pre-screening for all participants
- All staff screened before each event
- Fully compliant with ALL current government guidelines, with scope to adapt to future amendments
- Action Challenge are continually liaising with councils & SAG groups
- A proven case study with the Chiltern 50 Challenge – described by a council safety official as “a model event” and will “show others how to do it”
- Action Challenge are leading from the front – innovating and evolving the model
- Ultra Challenges can be run in a Covid-secure way, that marathons and other mass participation events may struggle with