Jurassic Coast Challenge
Join 2,000 adventurers of all experience levels & ages and Walk, Jog or Run the spectacular Jurassic Coast - a World Heritage Site. A Poole Harbour start - it's on to Corfe Castle, across to Lulworth Cove, past Durdle Door, with ups and downs all the way to the Weymouth halfway point. For 100km challengers - it's past Portland Bill, nature reserves, along the western end of Chesil Beach to West Bay's famous cliffs (of TV's Broadchurch fame) - before a finish line celebration in vibrant Bridport.
15th – 16th May 2021
Distance: 100km Full Challenge, 50km Half Challenge and 25km Quarter Challenge
|Charity Sponsorship||Mixed Funding||Self Funded|
|Full Challenge||£15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising||£99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising||£198 reg fee + no fundraising target|
|Half Challenge||£10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising||£64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising||£129 reg fee + no fundraising target|
|Quarter Challenge||£5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising||£39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising||£79 reg fee + no fundraising target|
Sign up with PCA to receive
- Ongoing support from our dedicated fundraising team before, during and after your event!
- A free fundraising pack and a PCA t-shirt!
- Use of our online, interactive training hub: The PCA T-Zone
- Finishers certificate!
|Check out one of our amazing supporters, George, 2018 Jurassic Coast Challenge!|
To be covid-compliant, our new measures include:
- Ultra Challenges – events hosted outdoors, in open space
- Staggered starting waves, in singles & pairs, meaning social distancing can be observed
- Expanded site & format for start, rest stops & finish lines
- Mandatory face-masks at all rest stops, with clear signage on when masks are required
- Hand sanitiser and expanded hygiene facilities
- Temperature checks on arrival & pre-screening for all participants
- All staff screened before each event
- Fully compliant with ALL current government guidelines, with scope to adapt to future amendments
- Action Challenge are continually liaising with councils & SAG groups
- A proven case study with the Chiltern 50 Challenge – described by a council safety official as “a model event” and will “show others how to do it”
- Action Challenge are leading from the front – innovating and evolving the model
- Ultra Challenges can be run in a Covid-secure way, that marathons and other mass participation events may struggle with