Chiltern 50 Challenge
This end of season 50km looped route covers some of the best of the Chilterns countryside. You can Walk, Jog, or Run along historic trails and over rolling hills. Starting & finishing at our Base Camp in Henley-on-Thames, there's a Saturday night celebration BBQ & entertainment with camping options. Passing through nature reserves, forests, and hills with great views - it's a route with real variety, and some wonderful scenery - and it's all easily accessible from London. With 25km options also - there's a Chiltern Challenge here for everyone!
Date: 25th September 2021
Distance: 50KM Full Challenge or 25KM Half Challenge
What costs are involved?
|Charity Sponsorship||Mixed Funding||Self Funded|
|Full Challenge||£10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising||£64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising||£119 reg fee + no fundraising target|
|Half Challenge||£5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising||£39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising||£69 reg fee + no fundraising target|
Sign up with PCA to receive
- Ongoing support from our dedicated fundraising team before, during and after your event!
- A free fundraising pack including a PCA tshirt!
- Use of our online, interactive training hub: The PCA T-Zone
- Finishers certificate!
To be covid-compliant, our new measures include:
- Ultra Challenges – events hosted outdoors, in open space
- Staggered starting waves, in singles & pairs, meaning social distancing can be observed
- Expanded site & format for start, rest stops & finish lines
- Mandatory face-masks at all rest stops, with clear signage on when masks are required
- Hand sanitiser and expanded hygiene facilities
- Temperature checks on arrival & pre-screening for all participants
- All staff screened before each event
- Fully compliant with ALL current government guidelines, with scope to adapt to future amendments
- Action Challenge are continually liaising with councils & SAG groups
- A proven case study with the Chiltern 50 Challenge – described by a council safety official as “a model event” and will “show others how to do it”
- Action Challenge are leading from the front – innovating and evolving the model
- Ultra Challenges can be run in a Covid-secure way, that marathons and other mass participation events may struggle with