Make sure to let everyone know who you're raising funds and awareness for when out on your walks, by ordering from our selection of t-shirts, running vests and hoodies!
Walk Your Way for PCA
Introducing our brand new event, Walk Your Way for PCA! The challenge is simple; walk as far as you can throughout May to raise vital funds and awareness for pancreatic cancer.
As we can travel further and venture out again, why not embrace more space and take action for PCA.
Walking has amazing benefits for your physical and mental health and can even reduce the risk of cancer. Whether it’s a 5k a day challenge, a 20-mile walking challenge or whatever challenges you, everyone can make a difference and Walk Your Way for PCA!
Clean off those walking shoes and step up to your challenge:
- Set your own personal challenge or goal – it can be local to you or a well known trek such Jurassic Coast or Scafell Pike
- Get your team at work to take part in a step challenge, record your steps using an app and the winning team wins a prize. You could see who virtually walks the length of the UK the quickest!
- Sign up to a planned walking event or trek and get training
- Get your kids school or nursery involved in a toddler waddle, sponsored walk or step challenge!
- Set up an online page using JustGiving or Virgin Money Giving and tell your friends and family about why your walking this way in May for PCA
Whether you’re walking to take action, walking in memory or inspired by a loved one, tell us all about why you’re walking using the hashtag #WalkYourWay