Striding for Survival
Pancreatic Cancer Actions annual flagship walk, Striding for Survival will take place in the beautiful grounds of Virginia Water and the Windsor Great Park. The first walk was held in 2011 organised by Rachael Rogan who lost her father to pancreatic cancer and it has gone from strength to strength!
Open to all, it is a chance to come together, meet other supporters and the PCA team and raise much needed awareness and funds!
Time, date and location to be confirmed for 2020
Distances: 3km, 7km, 11km walk, run or jog! *Please note – the distances for each route are approximates*
- Registration fee: £10 adult, £5 children under 16 (fee includes a PCA t-shirt)
- Minimum fundraising target: £50 per family
Follow Striding for Survival on Facebook for all the latest updates and information!
Sign up with PCA to receive
- Fundraising pack and sponsorship forms
- Finishers medal
- Finishers certificate
- PCA Striding for Survival t-shirt to wear on the day
- Ongoing support from our dedicated fundraising team!