New Forest Marathon
The New Forest is one of the most beautiful locations in the UK. All routes will start and finish from New Park Showground, Brockenhurst and wind through the heart of the New Forest National Park.
The multi-terrain courses offer some of the most scenic running experiences in the country, with a blend of forest enclosures, open roads, far reaching views and of course, the famous New Forest ponies!
Date: Sunday 13th September 2020
Location: New Park Showground, New Forest, Hampshire
- Registration fee: £35
- Minimum Fundraising Target: £350
Sign up with PCA to receive
- Pancreatic Cancer Action running vest and hoodie
- PCA branded water bottle
- Fundraising pack with ideas and all the information you need.
- On going support leading up to the race from our dedicated fundraising team!
- Meet and greet at our PCA tent in the Charity Village after the event!
Sign up with the form below
Pick your challenge and fill in your details: