By going virtual, Team PCA runners, walkers and cyclists are able to take part no matter where they are and raise vital and much-needed funds for PCA!
Royal Parks Half Marathon
The Royal Parks Half Marathon race day involves so much more than just a run through central London. There will be a host of activities and attractions on show within the food and fitness area to keep your friends and family entertained whilst they wait to cheer you across the finish line!
Date:11th October 2020
- Registration fee: £20
- Minimum fundraising target: £300
Sign up with PCA to receive
- A PCA dri-fit running vest
- A fundraising pack with advice to make your fundraising easy and fun.
- Support and encouragement from the our team throughout your training
From the Royal Parks Foundation you will receive:
- Your medal, food and drink, and a goody bag with a souvenir race
- T- shirt and other products.
- A few days after your race you can expect to receive the race results and a selection of photographs taken around the course of you in action – which will be excellent mementos!