Mens 10k Scotland running event
The first Men’s 10K was originally started by the Men’s Health Forum Scotland as a focal point for raising awareness of men’s health issues. The event continues to help thousands of guys on their journey to becoming a fitter, healthier and happier person.
Men’s 10K events take place in both Glasgow & Edinburgh is the perfect opportunity for you to lace up those trainers and make a difference, either to your own life or someone else’s.
Edinburgh: Sunday 3rd November, 10am
Glasgow: Sunday 30th August 2020. Start time 10am
- Registration fee: £15
- Minimum fundraising target: £150
Sign up with PCA to receive
- An official welcome pack with fundraising hints and tips
- A dri-fit PCA running vest
- Ongoing support from our dedicated fundraising team
- A certificate and thank you letter
Men's 10kFind out more