By going virtual, Team PCA runners, walkers and cyclists are able to take part no matter where they are and raise vital and much-needed funds for PCA!
Edinburgh Marathon Festival
The Edinburgh Marathon Festival takes place on May Bank Holiday Weekend with options of Full Marathon, Half Marathon, Team Relay, 10K & 5K. Sign up today!
DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS SITUATION, THE EDINBURGH MARATHON FESTIVAL WILL NOW TAKE PLACE ON THE 5TH & 6TH SEPTEMBER 2020
The Edinburgh Marathon: Fast & flat, this course was voted the fastest marathon in the UK by Runners World, ideal if it’s your first marathon or you are looking for a PB. The Edinburgh Marathon has sold out every year since 2008 and is the second largest marathon in the UK, behind only London.
- Registration fee: £25
- Minimum fundraising target: £500
The Edinburgh Half Marathon: Starting on Potterrow in the grounds of one of the oldest Universities in the world, this incredible city centre start takes you through the very heart of Edinburgh.
- Registration fee: £20
- Minimum fundraising target: £300
The EMF 10K is an increasingly popular race distance, a great step-up for those who have completed a 5K in the past, but aren’t quite ready for the half marathon distance.
- Registration fee: £15
- Minimum fundraising target: £150
The EMF 5K is a great start to your running journey and a chance to be part of the biggest running festival in Scotland.
- Registration fee: £10
- Minimum fundraising target: £100
10K Team Relay
The EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay is an opportunity for a team of 4 runners to take part in the Edinburgh Marathon Festival. The 26.2 miles is split into 4 legs, each runner will run one leg.
- Registration fee: £100 (£25 per runner)
- Minimum fundraising target: £600 (£150 per runner)
Sign up with PCA to receive
- An official welcome pack with fundraising hints and tips
- A dri-fit PCA running vest
- Ongoing support from our dedicated fundraising team
- A certificate and thank you letter