Would you like to be the face of our social media pages for Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month?!
The competition has now ended!
We are delighted to announce that the winner of the competition, with 878 votes, is Jo Bowen with her ‘flying high for Pancreatic Cancer Action’ skydive photo!
The photo was taken whilst Jo was skydiving to raise funds for PCA, in total she raised £1,730! The photo will appear on our Facebook page and Turn It Facebook page throughout the month of November.
Enter a fun photo which shows what Turn It Purple means to you and encourage everyone to vote for you. You can view all the entries on our gallery and vote for your favourite.
This competition is a great way to raise awareness of pancreatic cancer and is a fantastic opportunity for a local business to promote being involved with such a great cause.
How to Enter:
Choose or take a photo
- The photo you choose to enter can be one you already have that is special to you, or you take a new one!
- Order a FREE Turn It Purple pack to receive your photo props, selfie frame and bunting or download and print them here!
Upload to social media with the hashtag #TIPcoverphoto
- It really is that simple! Just hashtag #TIPcoverphoto and your photo will automatically be entered into the competition.
- You can enter the photo via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
- To view your photo in the gallery go to the Turn It Purple Facebook page, click the Cover Photo Competition tab on the left hand side of the page.
- If you want to write a bit more about the photo you can enter via the form on the Turn It Purple Facebook page or click this link
Share with your followers and ask them to vote
- Click on a photo in the gallery to vote and share.
- The photo with the most votes will be the winner and not only be our cover photo during the whole of November but also be in our magazines and win a goody bag!
- Don’t forget we are trying to raise awareness of pancreatic cancer so the more you share your photo the more awareness we raise!!
Make your photo fun and exciting! Remember it will be our cover photo for the whole month!
In the captions or tweet write why you are entering
The theme is Turn It Purple – so make it purple!!
Use our selfie frames and props from our packs!
Enter your photo in landscape!
The winning photo!…
The photo with the most votes will be our cover photo on our Turn It Purple Facebook page throughout the whole month of November! It will also feature our website, the Pancreatic Cancer Action Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages and in the next edition of the Action magazine and Turn it Purple booklet! We can also send out a press release to your local media.
Collectively over 50,000 people will see your photo!
The winner will also receive a certificate and a PCA goody bag!