Our fundraising promise
As a member of the Fundraising Regulator, Pancreatic Cancer Action has made a public promise to adhere to best practice, honesty, transparency, clarity and accountability in all fundraising activity, enabling you to give with confidence.
We hope that our membership will build trust and confidence in charitable giving and, ultimately, encourage more people to provide vital support for increased awareness and education of pancreatic cancer – all so more can be diagnosed in time for surgery – currently the only potential we have for a cure.
Should you have any concerns about the way we fundraise, we encourage you to get in touch with your feedback.
Our Fundraising Promise to You
- We will never sell your data to other organisations.
- We promise to provide information about our work and our finances – so you can see how your money is being spent and the difference you’re making.
- We promise to acknowledge any donation you make to us with a day of receipt.
- If you tell us that you don’t want us to contact you in a particular way, we won’t.
- If you sign up to give us a regular monthly gift by Direct Debit, we won’t ask you to increase that monthly.
- We work to best practice, and will take appropriate action promptly if we fail to meet our standards.
- We promise to check at the start of every conversation, on the phone or in person, that you’re happy to speak to us.
If you have any concerns or would like any further information about our work please call 0303 040 1770 or email us at email@example.com
Click the link to download our PCA-Fundraising-Promise