If you are unsure about anything to to with your fundraising please take a look at our FAQ’s for help! If you still cant find what you are looking for please contact a member of the fundraising team 0303 040 1770 or email [email protected]
I have my own place in an event what support do you offer?
– Thank you for getting your own place and are choosing to support us! We can send you sponsorship forms, our fundraising tool kit and offer you on going support and training advice. Please contact us at [email protected] telling us what you are doing!
How do I collect and pay in my sponsorship?
– You can collect your sponsorship in by using one of our sponsorship forms (found on the Materials and Download section), you can set up an on-line fundraising page by using Just Giving or Virgin Money Giving sites, you can send us a cheque or make a bank transfer. Please contact us to request our details.
Is there a minimum sponsorship I have to raise?
– Sponsorship varies from event to event so please do check the terms and conditions before you sign up and commit. If you are holding your own event or have your own place in an event we do not specify how much you have to raise.
Can I claim Gift Aid?
– To claim Gift Aid on your fundraising, we must have the first name or initials, last name, full home address and postcode of each individual donor/sponsor. So please encourage them to tick the Gift Aid box on your sponsorship form when they sponsor you. Without these details we legally can’t claim Gift Aid – so be strict with your supporters!
Where does my fundraising and donations go?
– To find out about where your donations go and what we do as a charity please see our What We Do section
Can I use the PCA logo?
– You can use the PCA logo to help produce event posters and information. Please see our brand guidelines for more information on how to use it. You will be able to download it here.
How can I cover the costs of my event?
– There are plenty of ways you can get your fundraising started for minimal costs. Local companies may sponsor your event, donate goods or lend you their services for free. Take a look at our Fundraising Toolkit for simple ways to keep costs low, ideas to get you started and ways we can help.