Change for Change
The average collection tin left by a till checkout can raise on average £30 every 6 weeks!
This can really add up over time and we know that small change can make a big difference.
We are asking our supporters to take up the challenge and become Change for Change collection tin volunteer – an easy and effective way to raise vital funds and improve early diagnosis of pancreatic cancer!
If we were to find just 50 people to take up the challenge, you all could potentially raise £13,500 over the course of the year – a fantastic amount of funds and awareness just from a tin!
Change for Change – collection tin campaign
- The role is flexible, working around you to suit your lifestyle.
- An opportunity to develop your fundraising skills and boost your CV.
- Make additional community links and meet new people in your local area.
The skills you need:
- Good communication skills and an ability to liaise with your local community links.
- Numeracy, record-keeping skills and the ability to handle cash efficiently and accurately.
- An ability to use your own initiative.
To find out more about becoming a Change for Change volunteer please download our guide
Collection tin volunteer guide
Involve your business!
Read the stories of some of our brilliant supporters who are already involved:
Read Eves story Bad Boys Biltong
For further details or to sign up yourself or your business please email or call us on 0303 040 1770 (ext. 2) during office hours.