Thames Path Challenge
Location: Putney, West London to Henley-on-Thames, UK
Date: 10-11th September 2016
Event Type: Trek or Run
Registration Fee: £49 for 100km, £39 for 50km, £29 for 25km
- 100km Full Challenge – £79
- 100km 2 Day Option – £79
- 72km ‘3 Quarter’ Challenge – £69
- 50km Half Challenge (1st / 2nd) – £59
- ~25km Quarter Challenge – £49
- 100km – £395 Min Fundraising per person
- 72km – £345 Min Fundraising per person
- 50km – £250 Min Fundraising per person
- ~25km – £150 MiniFundraising per person
The Thames Path Trail is unique – varied & beautiful scenery, steeped in history – and a superb backdrop for a ‘festival’ of endurance challenges. Back for its fourth year you can take on 100km, 50km or 25km as a walk, jog, or run, with a relay option open to teams also! Perfect to enter as a team of friends, family or colleagues – you can also join as an individual, fully supported by our team. Not just a challenge – it’s an unforgettable journey!
- WALK IT! – at a pace that suits you
- RUN IT! – ideal event to ‘up’ your distance
- JOG IT! – run a bit, walk a bit – you choose
- Choose your distance – it’s your challenge! 100km, 50km or 25km.
- Join as a Team or as an Individual
- FREE hot meals, FREE drinks & snacks en-route
- Pace walkers, marshals, medics, massage.
- Corporate packages available
- Teams of 5 or more receive a free technical t-shirt each.
- Finishers medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- 100km runner’s trophies for fastest gentleman & lady!
- Relay option available – team of 4, with each taking on ~25km.