London to Brighton Challenge 2018
Sign up before the 31st October 2017 to receive an Early Bird Discount!
Date: 26th and 27th May 2018
Distance: 100km Full Challenge, 50km Half Challenge and 25km Quarter Challenge
The London to Brighton Challenge takes place over the May Bank Holiday when 3,000 adventurers will Walk, Jog, or Run an epic 100km from Capital to Coast setting out from Richmond on Thames, with full support & great hospitality all the way to the finish line – where a celebration awaits.
Sign up to the London to Brighton Challenge here!
- Join as an Individual or as a Team
- Choose a distance that suits you
- Walk at your pace- 24+ hours
- Rest stops with free food & drink
- Fully signed route
- Trek Masters, Medics, massage.
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Training & guides to help you prepare
- Camping options available
From Pancreatic Cancer Action you will receive:
- Ongoing support from our dedicated team
- Fundraising pack and PCA t-shirt
- Finishers certificate
Find out more about the route, support, and hospitality at http://www.london2brightonchallenge.com/the-challenge
If this walk isnt for you, Pancreatic Cancer Action are Charity Partners this year with the Cotswold Way Challenge, so click here to learn more about this unforgettable event and see the great discounts we can offer!