Jurassic Coast Challenge 2018
SIGN UP TO THE BEFORE THE 31ST OCTOBER 2017 TO RECEIVE AN EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT
Date: 21st and 22nd of July
Distance: 100km Full Challenge, 50km Half Challenge and 25km Quarter Challenge
A Poole Harbour start, then along the spectacular Jurassic Coast – a World Heritage Site since 2001. Through Lulworth Cove to the Weymouth half way point, then past Portland Bill and the unique Chesil Beach to West Bay’s famous cliffs (of TV’s Broadchurch fame) – before a welcome finish line celebration in the vibrant town of Bridport. You’ll get full support and great hospitality all the way – leaving you to focus on your challenge!
Sign up to the Jurassic Coast Challenge here!
- Walk it, Jog it, or Run it
- Join as Individual or Team
- Rest stops – free food & drink
- Half or 1/4 Challenge options
- Walk at Your Pace – 24 hours+
- Run or Jog – set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full ‘Daylight’ option
- Camping option available
- For Charity – or just Self Fund
|Registration Fee||Minimum Fundraising|
From Pancreatic Cancer Action you will receive:
- Ongoing support from our dedicated team
- Fundraising pack and PCA t-shirt
- Finishers certificate
Find out more about the route, support and hospitality at www.jurassiccoastchallenge.com
If this walk isnt for you, Pancreatic Cancer Action are Charity Partners this year with the Cotswold Way Challenge, so click here to learn more about this unforgettable event and see the great discounts we can offer!