Isle of Wight Challenge 2018
Sign up before the 31st October 2017 to receive an Early Bird Discount!
Date: 5th and 6th May 2018
Distance: 106km Full Challenge, Half Challenge and Quarter Challenge
Great challenges need great settings, and none are better than this stunning coastal path. Over 2,000 adventurers will walk, jog, or run and take on the Island – past the famous Needles and up to Cowes at half way, then around clockwise back to base camp after a spectacular 106km journey with full support & hospitality.
Sign up to the Isle of Wight Challenge here!
- Walk it, Jog it, or Run it
- Join as Individual or Team
- 106km Full Island Challenge
- Half or 1/4 Challenge options
- Rest stops – free food & drink
- Walk at Your Pace – 24 hours+
- Run or Jog – set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full Island ‘Daylight’ option
- Camping options available
- For Charity – or just Self Fund
|Registration Fee||Minimum Fundraising|
From Pancreatic Cancer Action you will receive:
- Ongoing support from our dedicated team
- Fundraising pack and PCA t-shirt
- Finishers certificate
Find out more about the route, support and hospitality at http://www.isleofwightchallenge.com
If this walk isnt for you, Pancreatic Cancer Action are Charity Partners this year with the Cotswold Way Challenge, so click here to learn more about this unforgettable event and see the great discounts we can offer!