Isle of Wight Challenge 2019
Date: 4th and 5th May 2019
Distance: 106km Full Challenge, Half Challenge and Quarter Challenge
Over 2,000 adventurers will walk, jog, or run and take on the Island – past the famous Needles and up to Cowes at half way, then around clockwise back to base camp after a spectacular 106km journey with full support & hospitality.
Sign up to the Isle of Wight Challenge here!
- Walk it, Jog it, or Run it
- Join as Individual or Team
- 106km Full Island Challenge
- Half or 1/4 Challenge options
- Rest stops – free food & drink
- Walk at Your Pace – 24 hours+
- Run or Jog – set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full Island ‘Daylight’ option
- Camping options available
- For Charity – or just Self Fund
|Charity Sponsorship||Mixed Funding|
|Full Challenge||£15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising||£99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising|
|Half Challenge||£10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising||£64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising|
|Quarter Challenge||£5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising||£39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising|
From Pancreatic Cancer Action you will receive:
- Ongoing support from our dedicated fundraising team before, during and after your event!
- A free fundraising pack and a PCA t-shirt!
- Finishers certificate!
Find out more about the route, support and hospitality at https://www.ultrachallenge.com/isle-of-wight-challenge
If this walk isnt for you, Pancreatic Cancer Action are Charity Partners this year with the Cotswold Way Challenge, so click here to learn more about this unforgettable event and see the great discounts we can offer!