Cotswold Way Challenge 2018
Date: 30th June/ 1st July 2018
Distance: 100km Full Challenge, 50km Half Challenge and 25km Quarter Challenge Starting in Bath and finishing in Cheltenham
Walk, Jog or Run over rolling hills and through idyllic villages. Join 2,000 others of all ages and experience for an unforgettable challenge, giving you a weekend to remember. It will be rewarding, fun, and absolutely achievable with your resolve and determination.
Registration and Sponsorship:
- Quarter challenge 25km: Reg fee £25 minimum sponsorship £175
- Half challenge 50km: Reg fee £40 minimum sponsorship £275
- Full challenge 100km: Reg fee £50 minimum sponsorship £425
The Route: Route Map
Find out more about the challenge here!
Watch the video from last years event!
Sign up here!
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
• Join as an Individual or as a Team
• Choose a distance that suits you
• Walk at your pace- 24+ hours
• Jog or run and set a new goal!
• Rest stops with free food & drink
• Fully signed route
• Medics, massage, and pace walkers
• Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
• Training & guides to help you prepare
• Camping options available
Sign up for Pancreatic Cancer Action now and you save 20% on the normal Registration Fee as we are an official Charity Partner!
From Pancreatic Cancer Action you will receive:
- Ongoing support from our dedicated team
- Fundraising pack and PCA t-shirt
- Finishers certificate
- Find out more about the route, support, and hospitality at www.cotswoldwaychallenge.com