Cotswold Way Challenge 2019
Date: 29th / 30th June 2019
Over 2,000 adventurers take on the historic path from Bath to Cheltenham – take it on as an endurance walk! It’s a start by the magnificent Royal Crescent, and then the famous rolling hills with fantastic views towards the Severn Estuary, and idyllic villages nestling in between on an epic 100km journey – with full support and great hospitality all the way to the finish line. It will be rewarding, fun, and absolutely achievable with your resolve and determination alongside first class support.
Registration and Sponsorship:
|Charity Sponsorship – pay a small reg fee and do lots of fundraising!||Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achieveable target.|
|FULL 100KM – £15 reg fee & £595 fundraising||FULL 100KM – £99 reg fee & £299 fundraising|
|HALF 50KM – £10 reg fee & £395 fundraising||HALF 50KM – £64.50 & £199 fundraising|
|QUARTER 25KM – £5 reg fee – £245 in fundraising||QUARTER 25KM – £39.50 reg fee & £119 fundraising|
|SIGN UP HERE FOR ‘CHARITY SPONSORSHIP’||SIGN UP HERE FOR MIXED FUNDING|
Save 20% on your registration fee exclusively with Pancreatic Cancer Action
- 10% off as standard as we are a ‘Partner Charity’
- EXTRA 10% off on top when you use discount code: PCA10
From Pancreatic Cancer Action you will receive:
- Ongoing support from our dedicated team
- Fundraising pack and PCA t-shirt
- Finishers certificate
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Join as Individual or Team
- 100km Full Challenge
- Half or 1/4 Challenge options
- Rest stops – free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace – 24 hours+
- 2 Day Full ‘Daylight’ option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
- It’s Your Challenge – Your Way!
Find out more about the route, support, and hospitality at www.ultrachallenge.com/cotswold-way-challenge