10,000 steps a day for PCA!
10,000 steps a day
Take up the 10,000 steps a day challenge for a month, get fit and raise funds at the same time!
There are many ways to increase daily steps. Here are few suggestions. Use your imagination and come up with your own list:
- Take a walk with your spouse, child, or friend
- Walk to school or work
- Walk the dog
- Use the stairs instead of the elevator
- Park farther from the shop
- Better yet, walk to the shop!
- Get up to change the channel
- Plan a walking meeting
- Walk over to visit a friend
- Get outside to walk around the garden or do a little weeding!
Start the challenge with four simple steps….
- Give yourself a start date (end date one month later)
- Download our sponsorship form here
- Use a pedometer to calculate your steps
- Tell all your friends and family about what you are doing and get sponsored!
Find out more about walking 10,000 steps a day here: 10,000 steps challenge