London to Cambridge 2016
The London 2 Cambridge Challenge is a 100km or 50km walk, jog or run that starts close to the Olympic Park and follows the Lee Valley out of the Capital. It then heads through scenic countryside towards historic Cambridge. Fully supported all the way, either take on as an individual challenge or round up your friends, family or colleagues to join you! It’s a Trail of 2 Cities and a fantastic new Challenge for 2016!
Location: London to Cambridge, UK
Date: 2-3rd July 2016
Event Type: Walk It, Jog It or Run it!
Registration Fee: £49 for 100km, £39 for 50km
Fundraising Target: £475 for 100km, £295 for 50km
- WALK IT! – at a pace that suits you
- RUN IT! – ideal event to ‘up’ your distance
- JOG IT! – run a bit, walk a bit – you choose
- Choose your distance – it’s your challenge! 100km or 50km.
- Join as a Team or as an Individual
- FREE hot meals, FREE drinks & snacks en-route
- Pace walkers, marshals, medics, massage.
- Corporate packages available
- Teams of 5 or more receive a free technical t-shirt each.
- Finishers medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- 100km runner’s trophies for fastest gentleman & lady!
- Relay option available – team of 4, with each taking on ~25km.
Register here today!
Fundraising funds research that saves lives. We want to get more people diagnosed in time for surgery – currently the only cure.
Set up your online fundraising page – Virgin Money Giving
Visit our fundraising section for some great tips. Fundraising Section
For more information please visit the London to Cambridge website
Or Contact Us on 0303 040 1770 or email email@example.com