Wing Walking Challenge
Working alongside the Aerobatic Tactics team we are able to offer this amazing challenge. You can experience the thrill of a wing walking ride from this private aerodrome in the heart of Essex while raising funds for Pancreatic Cancer Action.
Before your flight the team will provide a comprehensive ground and safety briefing where you will need to sign a fitness/waiver declaration. Once strapped into the 5 point harness you will take off for a 10 minute ultimate experience that will include zooms and climbs at speeds up to 130mph and passes near to friends and family!
Fees and Fundraising
You will need to pay a non refundable deposit of £50 on registration to the challenge, and then pledge to raise a minimum of £1000.
All we ask is that 60% (£600) is paid to us 6 weeks prior to the event with the remainder 4 weeks after the event has taken place.
We will be able to help guide you through the fundraising process and offer assistance if needed.
There is strict criteria which must be met if you wish to participate –
• Wing Walkers must be between 18 and 65 years old
• You must be between 5 and 6ft tall (1.52-1.83m)
• You must weigh less than 12 stone (77kg)
• You need to be able to climb up to the top wing of the aircraft (around 10 feet)
• You cannot take part if you have or are suffering from Epilepsy, fits, severe head injury, blackouts, fainting or giddiness, disease of the brain or nervous system, high blood pressure, heart or lung disease, recurrent weakness or dislocation of any limb, diabetes, mental illness, drug or alcohol addiction
• If you have any pre existing medical conditions which you feel may prevent you from taking part you should consult your doctor