Royal Parks Half Marathon 2019
Date: 13th October 2019
Location: London, Hyde Park
Registration Fee: £20
Minimum sponsorship: £300
Run the Royal Parks for Pancreatic Cancer Action. Race day involves so much more than just a run through central London. There will be a host of activities and attractions on show within the food and fitness area to keep your friends and family entertained whilst they wait to cheer you across the finish line.
Your Royal Parks Half Marathon entry includes:
From Pancreatic Cancer Action –
- a training t-shirt/running vest
- a fundraising pack with advice to make your fundraising easy and fun.
- support and encouragement from the our team throughout your training and on the big day
From the Royal Parks Foundation –
- Your medal, food and drink, and a goody bag with a souvenir race
- T- shirt and other products.
- A few days after your race you can expect to receive the race results and a selection of photographs taken around the course of you in action – which will be excellent mementoes!
In return for your PCA place, we ask that you raise a minimum of £300 of donations and sponsorship for PCA.
Get started by setting up your online fundraising page with Just Giving – add a meaningful story to encourage people to give.
Consider other ways to fundraise to boost what you raise – we have lots of ideas to help you here: Other ways to fundraise
Download some of our fundraising material to help with your fundraising