Milton Keynes Marathon 2017
Date: Monday 1st May 2017
Location: Milton Keynes
Registration Fee: £30
Minimum Sponsorship: £100
Race info: The course is a single lap, traffic free route on closed roads and cycle paths, or Redways as they are known locally. It combines the tree-lined city centre boulevards with many miles of leafy surrounding suburbs, lake and canalside Redways. Crowd support in the town is fantastic and plenty of groups out on the more rural sections as well.
What you get from Pancreatic Cancer Action:
- Free running vest
- Fundraising pack with handy tips and advice
- Ongoing support from our dedicated team!
What you get from the organisers
- Accurate chip timing
- Personalised running number (entries before 10 March only)
- Great bespoke medal
- Finishers technical T-Shirt
- Instant results (and runner tracking)
- Crowd support & entertainment en route
- Plentiful Course Support – Water, Sports Drink, High5 Gels & 1st Aid
- Goody bag
Fill out the form below to register!