Virgin Money London Marathon 2020
Date: Sunday 26th April 2020
Distance: 26.2 miles (42.2km)
Billed the ‘best marathon in the world’ this event is the biggest on the PCA calendar and we want you to join us.
The London Marathon attracts thousands of participants, running around one of the greatest cities in the world. We would be delighted to have you join our team and will be with you every step of the way!
What costs are involved if I take a PCA place?
Registration Fee: £100 (payable on allocation of your place)
Minimum sponsorship: £2,500- which we will assist you on reaching
What you receive from Pancreatic Cancer Action:
- Free PCA running vest, hoodie and iron on letters
- Free PCA water bottle
- An online, free-to-use Training Zone
- Official welcome pack with fundraising tips and advice
- Ongoing support from our dedicated fundraising team
- PCA cheering station on race day!
Apply to run the 2020 London Marathon for PCA: