Royal Parks Half Marathon 2019
Date: 13th October 2019
Distance: Half Marathon
Run the Royal Parks for Pancreatic Cancer Action. Race day involves so much more than just a run through central London. There will be a host of activities and attractions on show within the food and fitness area to keep your friends and family entertained whilst they wait to cheer you across the finish line.
What costs are involved?
Registration Fee: £20
Minimum sponsorship: £300
From Pancreatic Cancer Action, you’ll receive:
- A PCA dri-fit running vest
- A fundraising pack with advice to make your fundraising easy and fun.
- Support and encouragement from the our team throughout your training
From the Royal Parks Foundation –
- Your medal, food and drink, and a goody bag with a souvenir race
- T- shirt and other products.
- A few days after your race you can expect to receive the race results and a selection of photographs taken around the course of you in action – which will be excellent mementos!
Pick your challenge and fill in your details: