You can now create fundraising pages for Pancreatic Cancer Action on Facebook!
This is fantastic news as it means you can connect easily connect the page to your Facebook and share it with all your friends on one easy platform.
You can also post updates, photos and videos just like you can on your Facebook page and people can also post on your page too. Whats more, it is completely free for us to use and 100% of all donations will come to us.
So, whether you are getting sponsored for a challenge, donating in memory or donating instead of birthday gifts, here is a step by step guide on how to create a fundraising page for Pancreatic Cancer Action online and on your phone:
1. Click on Fundraisers in the left menu of your News Feed
2. Click Raise Money in the top right hand corner
3. Select Get Started to create your page
4. Type in Pancreatic Cancer Action in the ‘Who are you raising money for section’ and select us from the drop down menu.
Fill in the ‘How much money do you want to raise’ with your target amount and when you want your fundraiser to end. If you are uncertain when your fundraiser will end you can pick a date far in the future.
5. Fill in the details in the boxes and let everyone know the title of your fundraiser and why you want to raise money, then click Next.
6. Select a cover photo for your page that people will see when they visit your page and then click Create.
Your page will now be created and you can invite and share it with your friends.
On your phone
If you are creating a fundraiser page on your phone it is slightly different. You start by pressing the 4 lines in the bottom right corner of your screen on your homepage then follow the pictures below.
We love to hear what you are doing and would love to support you along the way so email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you!
For our fundraising toolkit please click this link.