You’ve made it through week one of DryJan 4 PanCan – well done!
It might have been a really hard first week for you with the temptation to resist alcohol proving tough! OR, maybe it was an absolute breeze?!
Either way, we’ve been busy working on a list of delicious mocktail ideas for you to try and what’s even better is that you can drink as many as you like and you won’t have to worry about how you’ll get home either!
A few recommendations to try:
This divine alcohol-free G&T mocktail from BBC Good Food made up of Chamomile, cardamom, mint, cloves and rosemary to create the botanical flavour.
Pomegranate Mojito Cocktail
Non-alcoholic cocktails can still be packed with plenty of cheer. BBC Good Food’s spin on the mint-and-lime classic contains delicious pomegranate seeds and juice.
PCA’s favourite non-alcoholic drinks
If you’re stuck for ideas on what non-alcoholic drinks to order that you might enjoy on a night out, we’ve concocted a list of some of Team PCA HQ’s favourite alcohol-free tipples.
- Sparkling water and elder flower cordial
- Apple and raspberry J20
- Any virgin cocktails
- You can buy non-alcoholic Kopparberg and prosecco now too!
- ‘St Clements’ – fresh orange juice with bitter lemon 😊
- Fever Tree Ginger Beer as it’s the spiciest one I can find. If it was a summer’s day (and not January) I would say Fentiman’s Rose Lemonade.
- Soda Water and Lime – great for a tight budget as it usually only cost around £1 or less! 😊
- I love a good old fashioned coke!
To download our full cocktail list, click here.