Royal Parks Half Marathon
This stunning central London Half Marathon, takes in some of the capital’s world-famous landmarks on closed roads, and four of London’s eight Royal Parks – Hyde Park, The Green Park, St James’s Park and Kensington Gardens.
What costs are involved?
Registration fee: £30
Fundraising target: £300
- An official welcome pack with fundraising hints and tips
- A dri-fit PCA running vest
- Ongoing support from our dedicated fundraising team
- A certificate and thank you letter
From the Royal Parks Foundation you will receive:
- Your medal, food and drink, and a goody bag with a souvenir race
- T- shirt and other products.
- A few days after your race you can expect to receive the race results and a selection of photographs taken around the course of you in action – which will be excellent mementos!