Our expert advisory panels
Patient Information – Medical Advisors
Dr Bristi Basu, Consultant Medical Oncologist and Academic Consultant in Experimental Cancer Therapeutics Cambridge University NHS Trust (oncology)
Mr Ross Carter – Glasgow Royal Infirmary (surgical)
- Dr Seb Cummins – Royal Surrey County Hospital, Guildford (clinical oncology)
- Mr Giuseppe Kito Fusai, University College London Medical School, Royal Free Hospital London(surgical)
- Mr Hemant Kocher – Barts and the London Hospital (surgical)
- Mr Neville Menezes – Royal Surrey County Hospital, Guildford (surgical)
- Mary Phillips – Royal Surrey County Hospital (Hepato-pancreatico-biliary Specialist Dietitian)
- Dr Sheela Rao – The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust (medical oncology)
- Dr Kevin Shotliff – Chelsea & Westminster Hospital & Brompton Hospital. Royal Marsden Hospital (endocrinology)
Clinical Research – Scientific Advisory Committee
Click here for a full explanation of what they do and who the current members are.
We thank all members of our expert advisory panels who help us develop evidence based, trustworthy and comprehensive patient information as well as advise on the research projects we fund. All members give up their valuable time to help us in this regard for which we are very grateful.