Pancreatic Cancer Action has expert spokespeople available from the charity along with pancreatic cancer medical specialists and researchers for interview or comment on all aspects of pancreatic cancer.
We also have a range of patient advocates who are willing to be case studies and/or give interviews to the press.
For all media enquiries, please contact us on 0303 040 1770 or 07747017232 or email email@example.com
Latest Press Releases
- Symptom Study press release
- Pancreatic Cancer Action welcomes Joanna David as a new patron
- Striding for Survival Charity Walk
- E- learning module- Diagnosing pancreatic cancer in primary care
- Information Standard press release
- Brian Stevenson new Chair of Trustees
- e-petition may 2012
- PCA response to Macmillan study Nov 22 2011
- National November Awareness release
- UK Pancreatic Cancer Statistics 2011
- Pancreatic Cancer Media Briefing Document
* Adobe Reader is required to open PDFs. You can download Adobe Reader here.